Monday, October 29, 2007

My new bike!

Bikes


In the beginning of October, Zeb and I bought me a motorcycle. I love my new bike and I enjoy riding. It's a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard S40, 650 cc. I have nearly 200 miles on it so far. We like riding together. I took the motorcycle course on a 250 cc bike. So we thought that this is a good starter bike. I will ride this next summer and get more experience and then when Zeb comes home from overseas in the end of 2008, we will upgrade to the 650 version of his V-Strom and have matching bikes. I love to show it off, so if anyone wants to see it, come on over. Or you can just come to visit.

3 comments:

Wilmer and Rachel said...

Hey sg- you look too big for that bike! Never thought you would here that huh shortie!

Kinney grandparents said...

You'll have to bring your bikes to Hidden Valley and ride with your cousins Pat & Kevin. Or at least come and visit.
We'll look forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

Well said.